If you’re planning a vintage-inspired wedding, then you’ll want to find the perfect tea length wedding dress. Tea length dresses are shorter than standard wedding gowns and they often have a more retro look. But with so many different tea length dresses to choose from, it can be tricky to know which one is right for you. To help you out, we’ve rounded up our top picks for tea length wedding dresses. From classic lace designs to pretty party frocks, there’s something for everyone in this selection. So whether you’re after a relaxed boho look or something a little more glam, take a look at our pick of the best tea length wedding dresses around. You’re sure to find your dream dress here!
Vintage-inspired tea length wedding dresses for the unique bride
Tea-length wedding dresses are a great way to achieve the vintage-inspired look many modern brides are searching for on their wedding day. Tea-length gowns have been popular since the 1950s and can bring a timeless, romantic feel to any wedding day look. From classic A-line silhouettes to flirty full skirts, tea length dresses come in a variety of styles that flatter all figures and tastes. To help you find your perfect look, here is a list of the top tea length wedding dresses for a vintage bride:
- The Amalia Silk Tea Length Gown by Watters – this dress features billowy short sleeves, an illusion neckline with beaded lace detail and a bell shaped skirt that is perfect for twirling.
- The Marlowe Lace Tea Length Gown by BHLDN – this gown’s beautiful lace top and full tulle skirt will make you look like a vintage princess on your wedding day.
- The Verity Embroidered Satin Tea Length Dress by Allure Bridals – this dress features an elegant bodice with dainty embroidery detail, plus layers of soft netting ruffles at the hem line to add a little extra flair.
- The Audrey Cotton Sateen Tea Length Dress by Leanne Marshall – this classic A-line silhouette will bring timeless elegance to any wedding day look. It also comes in a variety of colors, so you can find the perfect hue to coordinate with your wedding color scheme.
- The Primrose Embroidered Lace Tea Length Dress by Essense of Australia – this dress features a classic sleeveless bodice and an airy skirt full of floral embroidery detail for a romantic look.
How to wear tea-length wedding dresses
Tea-length wedding dresses are a great go-to for brides who want to look stylish and unique on their big day. Tea-length wedding dresses, which hit mid-calf, offer just the right balance between traditional and modern styles. Here’s how to wear tea-length wedding dresses:
Choose an appropriate silhouette – Since tea length dresses tend to be more voluminous, consider choosing a silhouette that flatters your body type. Brides with curves may opt for an A-line or fit and flare style while petite brides should look for silhouettes that create an elongated look like empire waists or sheaths.
Accessorize appropriately – When wearing tea-length wedding dress, try to avoid long trains or gloves as this will detract from the look. Instead, embrace accessories that compliment the proportion of your tea-length dress like mid-sized day purses, short veils, and delicate headpieces.
Pick a style – Tea-length wedding dresses come in a variety of styles from modern to vintage looks. Brides should take their time when selecting a style to ensure it matches their overall aesthetic and personality. Consider whether you want something elegant with lace detailing or a more fun alternative such as polka dots or ruffles.
Choose the right shoes – Tea-length wedding dresses require shorter heels, so leave the stilettos at home! Opt for block heels or wedges to keep with the same proportions of your dress.
Follow these tips and you’ll be sure to look beautiful and unique in your tea-length wedding dress on your special day!